FOLLOW ME HERE

This blog has moved to:
http://getcluedincolorado.com

Same great information, same great blog--- fabulous new look! Check out http://getlcuedincolorado.com today!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wahoo's is a great place for vegetarians!

I ate at the Wahoo's in Lakewood today and even though I only had the one taco platter, I forget how tasty the food is- the tacos are all in soft corn shells (two of them), and the veggies are fresh. I do not even eat fish but I love Wahoo's- there is something for everyone! Their prices are reasonable and for what you get, it is a great deal!

You even have rice options- brown rice or white, and black beans or their spicy Cajun white beans. Don't let the server fool you - they are truly spicy and not "a little spicy." But with the brown rice, these beans are amazing! It is a healthy and filling lunch and I really enjoyed the taco. Their menu has enchiladas and bowls but on a hot Colorado day, it is nice to have a soft corn tortilla taco filled with cold lettuce, tomato, cheese, guac, and all the fixings.