FOLLOW ME HERE

This blog has moved to:
http://getcluedincolorado.com

Same great information, same great blog--- fabulous new look! Check out http://getlcuedincolorado.com today!

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Jack N Grill - Denver, Colorado

I am getting a lot of traffic on this post.  I am not sure why so if you are a reader of this post, can you help me out and post a comment so I know why there is so much buzz about Jack N Grill in Westminster, Colorado.  Is there a new one opening?  Thanks and Bon Appetit!

We saw it on "Man v. Food" and since then, we knew we had to go to Jack N Grille- we finally got that chance tonight and it was a great time- I do not recommend bringing hungry, impatient kids here but the food selection and variety is out of this world.  There are plenty of choices and a lot to choose from and talk about spice!   Everything is spicy so if you like things a bit milder, be sure to ask your server for the right choices in sauce and chile.  The red chile is spicy and the green chillies inside the burritos are literally going to make your mouth burn.

The restaurant's atmosphere is casual and fun - I really enjoyed the chips and salsa and they set the tone for the evening - spicy!  The margaritas- beware!  Order the smallest one you can and you will still be drunk - make sure you have a designated driver if you plan on drinking one.  I decided to order a la carte because I wanted a breakfast taco and an enchilada.  The rice and beans are very good and all in all, I do not think you can lose when you eat at Jack N Grill.