FOLLOW ME HERE

This blog has moved to:
http://getcluedincolorado.com

Same great information, same great blog--- fabulous new look! Check out http://getlcuedincolorado.com today!

Thursday, November 04, 2010

NAME GAME- Re-name my Blog!

Okay, the buzz has been created, and you have all patiently waited for ..... The NAME GAME!   Well, the wait is over.  Here is your opportunity to help me re-name my Blog and re-create my blog image.

I need your help!  Please email to me your name ideas for my blog.  To get you started, for example, here is one I thought of but not sure I like it, "Going Vogue" (a block about a working mom, her life and experiences and consumer reviews).  Get it ... Vogue instead of Rogue- ahhh - ya see why I need your ideas.  I got nothing!

Send me your ideas between now and November 19 and if your suggestion is picked, you get a 
$10.00 Starbucks Card!   Please email me your name and your suggestion to:  ratnajag@gmail.com
If your suggestion is the winner (and I will hold a vote-off of the top 3), then you get the giftcard.   I'll need your address only if you are the winner so no need to send that just yet.

Thanks for helping me re-name my blog and give it a fresh jumpstart!

P.S. --- Have a great New Year too!