FOLLOW ME HERE

This blog has moved to:
http://getcluedincolorado.com

Same great information, same great blog--- fabulous new look! Check out http://getlcuedincolorado.com today!

Friday, November 05, 2010

Review of West Denver Dentist & Dr. Mike Unser - Going to the Dentist is not that bad!

Dr. Mike Unser of West Denver Dentistry was referred to me by a friend more than a year ago and I have to say, he is the best dentist I have EVER had.  I have had dentists in the military and since then, I have been shopping around for dentists because it seems I always met quacks.  There was one near my house (can't defame them) but horrible!  Same thing with this other lady I tried in Lakewood--- she was horrible and their billing practices literally made my stomach turn. 

Dr. Baumgartner and Unser of West Denver Dentist are on the corner of Wadsworth and 20th and I have to say, not only are their hygienists knowledgeable and well-trained, the entire office atmosphere is amazing.  You are welcome from the beginning, billing issues are handled by Darcy and she is fabulous!  I have to say, in my years of experience with dentists in the military and outside of it, this is the best dental office I have encountered.  I would recommend them in a heartbeat! 

They also see kids and put them at ease.  Dr. Unser is a proud dad and makes all patients feel welcome.  Show them this and print out the below coupon, and tell them that Clueless in Colorado sent you to get a $20 credit as well.   You won't regret it!  



Going to the dentist does not have to be all bad.... sure, some of it is bad- the drilling, the vibration of the drill, etc., but if you have a dentist that warrants his work and stands behind it with confidence, it sure does make it a whole heck of a lot easier!