FOLLOW ME HERE

This blog has moved to:
http://getcluedincolorado.com

Same great information, same great blog--- fabulous new look! Check out http://getlcuedincolorado.com today!

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Rubio's - Flatirons Mall location

I have to say, out of all the mall food courts, Flat Irons Mall has my favorite.  The variety is amazing and I have to say, my favorite and my kids' favorite is Rubio's.  They have soft corn tacos - yum, and their rice and beans are amazing!  Overall, it is a great value for mall food and healthy eats.

If you are at FlatIrons Mall, here are some of the food court places to visit- Paradise Bakery has amazing quiche muffins and if you are there before 11am, Orange Julius has half price beverages on some of their drinks.  The Pizza Place that I like best is Street Legal but if you eat inside the mall, they have a great vegetarian pizza.  The Greek place is great with their felafel balls a must eat, and of course, the entire reason I wrote this review- Rubio's.  Great kids' and adults' meals and their salsa bar is a delight.

Happy Eats at FlatIrons Mall in Broomfield, Colorado!