FOLLOW ME HERE

This blog has moved to:
http://getcluedincolorado.com

Same great information, same great blog--- fabulous new look! Check out http://getlcuedincolorado.com today!

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Everything's better in Colorado....

I recently went on vacation to Virginia. It was a great family trip but of course, while I was there, I started to appreciate all the things back home - everything is better in Colorado once you leave it right? Of course, I love Colorado when I live in it too but here are just some of the things I missed. I definitely missed the dry weather. Sure, humidity is better for your skin but dry weather does wonders for your hair. My hair always looks better in Colorado which is why my wedding was there :-)

I really missed the mountains but alas, I had the ocean nearby in Virginia so that was a nice change of pace. I definitely did not enjoy the humid climate and the heat, my God, the heat, but I gotta say, there is something to be said about jumping into a cold ocean in that heat- it feels damn good! It also felt great to jump into the water park area at Busch-Gardens too.

All in all, we had a great trip but it is funny how you miss things you take for granted when you go away.