FOLLOW ME HERE

This blog has moved to:
http://getcluedincolorado.com

Same great information, same great blog--- fabulous new look! Check out http://getlcuedincolorado.com today!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Reassessing my wishlist on this Blog

I just looked at my wish list on this Blog - let's see how we're doing shall we? I think it is time to delete and regroup and then add some more to the list.

Sleep - yeah, right - that can stay on the list cause it ain't happening.

Decent Nursing Bra- CHECK! Got it- right before I started work I knew I needed a more supportive one and one that would hide those embarrassing moments. So, yes, done and done!

Bathroom Door Construction - CHECK! Believe it or not, yes, this one is off the list because I got it done. During our basement finishing, this was also taken care of which is quite exciting.

Spa Day - CHECK! My husband treated me to an overnight at the Omni Interlocken and it was marvelous and spectacular. I loved it and cannot wait to do it again sometime.

Snow Blower- Duh-- how did that even make the list. Let my hubbie shovel away right?

So I will be editing my lists soon and adding some more- I think these are a must in light of recently assessing my personal needs and my family life:

Sleep will remain on the list along with spa days at least now and again.

I think I need a date alone with hubbie at least once a month. We have not had that in quite some time. Even if we curl up on the couch with some tea or ice cream after the girls are asleep and watch a movie, this is a must!

I need to add black basic coach purse to use for my military weekends on the list.

And of course, new fall clothes especially business attire. My current wardrobe is fitting snug and falls short of being professional at times.

I think once I edit the list, it will be more in line of recent events. Reassessing the wish list is a must and helps me prioritize what is important and needed as well.