FOLLOW ME HERE

This blog has moved to:
http://getcluedincolorado.com

Same great information, same great blog--- fabulous new look! Check out http://getlcuedincolorado.com today!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Smooth Travels?

When someone asks me if our travels were "smooth", I often wonder what that word really means? I mean, is travel with an infant and a toddler ever "smooth"? Then I started to think what is smooth travel, really? For me, last week, I travelled with a toddler and an infant and my mom who was a huge help and I gotta say, I was vomit free, I did not have a drink spilled on me, and no potty accidents to speak of, so, all in all I think it was a "smooth" trip.

Southwest worked like clock work and we could check whatever we wanted- I love that! The flights were on time and the flight attendants were very helpful and even brought my toddler a book and a crayon pencil which kept her occupied for 10 mins or so. :-) All in all, smooth travels and if you take the direct flight, so you do not have to change flights, it really makes for an easy time with the kiddos.