FOLLOW ME HERE

This blog has moved to:
http://getcluedincolorado.com

Same great information, same great blog--- fabulous new look! Check out http://getlcuedincolorado.com today!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Review of the Greens Restaurant - San Francisco

I am in San Francisco this week for a conference and as such, you may see my reviews of the hotel and the restaurants that I visit in this town. I went to the Greens with my colleagues last night - it is a vegetarian restaurant at the Old Fort Mason area on the Bay and not only does it provide breathtaking views of the Bay and Golden Gate, it has amazing vegetarian cuisine. I had the Indian curry but the other fare looked quite tasty. Consistent with this area, it was expensive to eat there. A person with drinks can average between $31 and $50 with tax and tip. So, yes, an expensive meal but for San Francisco, this is considered an average meal.

We had drinks, appetizers, and our main meal. Granted, the appetizer I speak of was the spring roll - which for $10.50 is one spring roll and it is not big- it is small. Six of us shared two spring rolls at $10.50 a pop- yikers! Anyway, it was not filling. The main course, however, is filling and was reasonably priced for this area. I enjoyed it because I am vegetarian but some of the men in our group decided to eat IN-N-OUT BURGER today just because they missed meat.

All in all, great ambiance and a wonderful place to eat- I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and of course, the company too.