FOLLOW ME HERE

This blog has moved to:
http://getcluedincolorado.com

Same great information, same great blog--- fabulous new look! Check out http://getlcuedincolorado.com today!

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

My top ten list

I recently decided to make a top-ten list of the things that I am not just grateful for, but the things I truly love in my life whether I express how much I appreciate them or not. In truth, I have a lot to be thankful for and so I have decided to keep lists when I can. Here, I have listed five of them.... in another blog, I will reveal the other five.

One, I love love love cuddling and snuggling with my 15-month old daughter who occasionally may pull my hair and it hurts and while that is annoying, I LOVE the time I have with her and I know I will look back on this time and miss it and remember it fondly.

Two, I love the laughs I can share with my husband- over just about anything - a joke, a funny, something mundane like daily life routine, or a funny noise made. I love that we can look at each other and just laugh and three years later, can get each other ... finally!

Three, I love it when my daughter says another word... from "more" to "mama" to "no", every day is an adventure and I eagerly await the next one.

Four, I am thankful to have a job where I am appreciated, needed, and liked - I truly enjoy working with the colleagues who are also my friends. I feel like I were to leave this job, people would truly miss me and that makes me feel - well, special.
Jobs come and go, but the people truly define the environment.

Five, I am thankful that I am able to wake up and fall asleep in the most beautiful state I have lived in thus far - I do not think people take time to truly see the surroundings and appreciate what beauty there is in the mountains, in the sunshine for over 300 days a year, and the glorious clean air they breathe in even on hot and muggy days. Lately, I have decided to stare at the mountains more, to take in the air and really breathe it, and to watch as the fall colors blend in with the Colorado landscape.

Gratitude is a wonderful thing... stay tuned for more....