FOLLOW ME HERE

This blog has moved to:
http://getcluedincolorado.com

Same great information, same great blog--- fabulous new look! Check out http://getlcuedincolorado.com today!

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Frontier Airlines really honors the Military- a review of a roundtrip flight

Recently, on Government business I flew on Frontier Airlines. So, the class of ticket that the Contract Rate is on is CLASSIC which includes free TV and 2 free bags. Nonetheless, when I checked in, because I used my military ID, both times I flew this time, the agents were amazing- they were ready to assist and tell me that bags fly free for military despite class of ticket. What a nice thing Frontier has done. United Airlines does not even do that and they are the Contract Carrier for the military.

In any case, it was nice to have TV on two very long flights- VERY LONG! It would have been nice to have free snacks like Southwest, but I suppose I will bring my own food like I always have done on these airlines. All in all, I have to say, this time, I had a great FRONTIER experience and maybe with Republic taking over, they are getting better. In any case, Frontier Airlines does honor military- show your ID card to check your bags for free and show it on the flight again to see if you can get TV too!