FOLLOW ME HERE

This blog has moved to:
http://getcluedincolorado.com

Same great information, same great blog--- fabulous new look! Check out http://getlcuedincolorado.com today!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Review of Sears Carpet and Air Duct Cleaning

After we had our basement finished, we knew it was time to clean the ducts and the carpet --- all that dry wall and construction debris can wreak havoc on one's sinus and allergies. So, we took the plunge. I went with a company I knew and could trust and that I could complain to if things went wrong - after all, AAA is cheap but then again, who are they?

I have great things to say about the duct cleaning- it went a little quick though which made me wonder what he did but he explained everything very thoroughly and hopefully, I start to see a difference.

The carpet cleaning was even better- the job was very professionally done, although on a rainy humid day in Colorado, I wish they had a dryer they could have run through the house. The carpets are still wet and I only hope to keep the girls off of it til it dries which may be another 12 hours or so. If you do your carpets too, make sure to schedule that after the air duct. It is easy to set up at sears.com and all the employees were very professional. All in all, it was good to do but it is a lot of money so you want to do it when you can get the most out of it.