FOLLOW ME HERE

This blog has moved to:
http://getcluedincolorado.com

Same great information, same great blog--- fabulous new look! Check out http://getlcuedincolorado.com today!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Garlic Knot in Lakewood, Colorado - Best Fast Food Italian I have had!

Some of my co-workers and I went to eat at The Garlic Knot in Lakewood, Colorado, for lunch and I have to say, it was some damn good Italian fast food. They offer a lunch special which includes garlic knots (their signature bread) with marinara sauce, a slice of pizza (toppings are extra), and a drink for $4.99. I just went with a slice and it was delish! There are coupons on their website, and in circulars if you live in that area and I gotta say, it was better and more reasonably priced than places in the area that compete with like Virgilio's. The people are nicer too.

The Garlic Knot is located off of Alameda in the Safeway Shopping Center and if you have not tried this gem of a place, I recommend lunch or dinner today!