FOLLOW ME HERE

This blog has moved to:
http://getcluedincolorado.com

Same great information, same great blog--- fabulous new look! Check out http://getlcuedincolorado.com today!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Another Kerasotes Theater bites the dust

I was sad to learn today that AMC has taken over the Olde Town Wadsworth theaters which was formerly kerasotes. I was soooo diappointed because AMC Theaters does not offer good show times for the twighlight shows nor offers military discounts whereas kerasotes did. I am so pissed off and will definitely be going to United Artists more often now. Olde Town Arvada had one theater I loved and thus, the end of an era for this writer.

As I have stated in the past on this very blog, I hate (repeat hate) AMC - not only do they charge exorbitant prices for concessions but they tend to be uppity about their theaters too. I have always been surprised that they can get away with NOT offering a military discount despite being located in towns that are military-friendly and military-heavy. I have to take that back - they do not survive well in the Springs because other theaters like Cinemark and Carmike who do offer the discounts seem to thrive better in the Colorado Springs area. In any case, I stand two reviews in a row- disappointed in Colorado :-(