FOLLOW ME HERE

This blog has moved to:
http://getcluedincolorado.com

Same great information, same great blog--- fabulous new look! Check out http://getlcuedincolorado.com today!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Sew Snug - What a great small business!

As a working mom, I really do not have time to do the finer things - my kids have book bags for school and daycare and I thought it would be cute to get them embroidered.  My husband found a stay at home who has her own business and operates out of her home right near our home!   She did a fantastic job on his bags, my bags and the kids too!  And the price is right too! We had embroidery done on our own bags but she has her own website and company name:  Sew Snug - I know, cute!    She not only sells personalized products but can embroider or sew on most things you already have so you can personalize your child's backpack, blanket, your own yoga bag, and more!   She can embroider on clothing including T-shirts, and the skies the limit! 

Give her a call or send her an email and let's give this small business a shout out!  Thanks, Sew Snug, for a job well done!