FOLLOW ME HERE

This blog has moved to:
http://getcluedincolorado.com

Same great information, same great blog--- fabulous new look! Check out http://getlcuedincolorado.com today!

Friday, September 17, 2010

2Amy's Neapolitan Pizzeria- Washington D.C.

I had dinner at 2 Amy's near DuPont Circle in D.C.  While it's not the best pizza I've had, I have to say, it was a good dining experience.  The pizza is D.O.C (you'll have to read the back of their menu to fully appreciate this Italian pizza cooking process) but suffice it to say, the pizzas tasted to me like Italy.  I have been to Italy so I was sold!   They were mouth watering and yummy!  The salad was okay - the arugula one was good but a little dry- needed some.... veggies!  The calzones are too messy to share - stick to the pizzas.  They call the calzones stuffed pizzas on their menu.  I would just stick with the pizzas and make sure you get yourself an entire pie instead of trying to share this $12.50 pizza... because trust me, you will want to eat the whole thing!

A local eatery, this place is popular, so get there early and weekdays are better if you do not want to wait.  They do not take reservations but the pizza may just be worth the wait!