FOLLOW ME HERE

This blog has moved to:
http://getcluedincolorado.com

Same great information, same great blog--- fabulous new look! Check out http://getlcuedincolorado.com today!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Shutterfly- great customer service & great products!

logo courtesy of shutterfly.com(R)
I love Shutterfly- specifically, I love to make photobooks on there since I no longer have time to scrapbook.  Shutterfly is a great website along with other sites like snapfish and others but I like the specials that Shutterfly often has.  I tend to get free photobooks for just buying diapers too!  Pampers rewards always lend themselves to free photobooks.  It is hard these days as a mommy to do a lot let alone scrapbook.  Once the kids are older I think we will have to set up a scrapbooking station because they will be into crafts and photo memories are so cool to make!  But, til then, I have shutterfly.
In any case, my recent experiences with Shutterfly were quite good and even though my album was lost in the mail - somewhere in Denver with UPS, Shutterfly asked no questions and replaced my album.  They even sent it to a different address since the girls and I were visiting Virginia Beach. We have our album now and can even create a website on shutterfly.com(R) to share the album or post it so family can see it and order it for themselves too.   I can share the albums on Twitter, Blogger, and Facebook if I want the world to see it!  It's quite simple and easy to use.  Thanks, Shutterfly, for making this mom's life a little easier!