FOLLOW ME HERE

This blog has moved to:
http://getcluedincolorado.com

Same great information, same great blog--- fabulous new look! Check out http://getlcuedincolorado.com today!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

In case you're asking yourself....

.... why does she call herself Clueless in Colorado?  I started this blog in 2004 with this posting.  It was about how life begins at 30!  Back then, I was 30 years old, embarking on an amazing journey, and journaling through this blog.  Little did I know what life had in store for me. 

All of the posts in 2004 and 2005 really got me thinking and reflecting on where I've been.  It's amazing to have shared this journey and this blog.  Like this blog indicates, I certainly think I have evolved since first arriving in Colorado - personally, spiritually and professionally.  Come, take this journey with me as we look back on some of the earlier postings, from 2004, 2005, 2006/2007, and the present twist:  Consumer blogs!  Even as I look back on the blogs I wrote then, where I was in my life, and what was going on, I realize how much I have grown as a person, learned, and how my experiences have made me what I am today.  No doubt, one day, about 6-7 years from now, I will again re-evaluate where I've been and this blog will again be one small part of that time capsule that I can look at and reflect. After all, it's all about evolving and growing and .... reflecting.  Come, take this journey with me...again!