FOLLOW ME HERE

This blog has moved to:
http://getcluedincolorado.com

Same great information, same great blog--- fabulous new look! Check out http://getlcuedincolorado.com today!

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Milestones

My daughter pee'ed in the potty yesterday and I about died... I am sure she had no idea what she was doing but it was nonetheless very exciting for me. She has never done this before but recently, for fun, she will at least sit on the potty. To actually have her take that first step was exciting. I have no idea where it will go from here- it could months to potty train for her for real but it is still exciting. I started thinking about all her other milestones - from latching on the first time to feed as a very tiny baby to holding her neck up to crawling to walking to babbling words. It is amazing to me that there will be so many more milestones for my child. It makes all my accomplishments pale in comparison and I am sure as she grows up, it will only be more and more milestones to look forward to. In the meantime, I will wait in anticipation as another milestone magically just happens. This is truly life at its best.